Conference on Courts and Communications
The Hungarian National Office for the Judiciary has organised the international Conference on Courts and Communication in Budapest 9 times from 2013 to 2019 with over 600 participants from 25 European countries. Each conference was dedicated to a different topic of the complex issues of courts and communication with national and international experts renowned in the actual topic. Here you can find the lectures and programmes of the past conferences.
Courts and Communication 2014
I. International legal background of the courts’ relationship with the press
- Mr. Juan Carlos González Álvarez Head of the Press and Information Unit, European Court of Justice
- Ms. Élizabeth Corte Chief Judge, Court of Québec, Canada
- dr. László Pribula Head of Department, Judge, University of Debrecen, Debrecen Regional Court of Appeal
II. Internal regulation of press and communication activities of the judicial organisations
- Ms. Lisa Jani, Judge, Central Court, Berlin, Germany, former spokesperson of the Berlin Senate Administration for Justice and Consumer Protection
- dr. Attila Harangozó, President, Szeged Regional Court of Appeal, Hungary
- dr. Botond Bitskey, Secretary General, Constitutional Court of Hungary
III. New trends in court communication
- Mr. George Freeman, Executive Director, Media Law Resource Center, New York, U.S.A.
Workshop 1 - Legal background of the courts relationship with the press
Workshop 2 - Internal regulation of press and communication activities of the judicial organisations
- Workshop 2 - The internal regulation of press and communication activities of the judicial organisations
Workshop 3 - New trends in court comunication
Answers to questionnaire
Legal background of the courts relationship with the press
Internal regulation of press and communication activities of the judicial organisations
New trends in court communication facebook twitter youtube etc.
Answers to questionnaire - Bulgaria