The President of National Office for the Judiciary (NOJ) set out the following strategic goals:
- courts shall fulfil their constitutional obligations: independent judges shall adjudicate in a timely manner and at a high professional quality,
- optimal allocation and utilization of human resources,
- provision, optimal allocation and utilization of material conditions,
- integrity of judicial organization, transparency of judiciary and administration, predictability and control of administration,
- simplification of access to courts and
- development of training system, cooperation with other legal professions.